Greetings earthlings

hey hey :D well peeps i have some stuff to say so ill say it here... enjoy ;D

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hey! :D

Hi there! uh i have alot of stuff thats really random and probably wont make any sense..... but I think that i should say it anyway...

I'm mostly going to talk about the news, movies, music, food, stuff i go to etc....

I like pie!

I belive in googlism, which is a religion which involves worshiping lord google. See: http://www.google.com/, its where all my assignments coome from :) haha just kidding ... O_O...

I like to read, ALOT! my favorites at the moment are the Skulduggery Pleasant series by Derek Landy :D

they. are. AWESOME!

i love acting <3

and infact, i love it so much i  invented a movie: K.O.T.O.S. of which ill explain later

(ever so slightly inspired by x-men)

ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!!

TIM BURTON!!!

JOHNNY DEPP!!! (<3 <3 <3 )

HARRY POTTER!!!

TWILIGHT!!!

VALKYRIE CAIN!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, i got exited... :P

my favorite band is MUSE and they are awesome!!!

and im sure theres tonnes of stuff i havent mentioned but ill keep it short and sharp :D

c ya

Luna-Alice Cain

No comments:

Post a Comment